The Unexpected
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unexpected

Unexpected Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application StabbymcStab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gr1zz3r

Application StabbymcStab Empty
PostSubject: Application StabbymcStab   Application StabbymcStab Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Character Name: StabbymcStab
Name: Ben
Country/timezone: GMT+1 Holland
Class: Female SoulHound
How Many Rebirths: 3
Nobless: Yes
What set are you wearing?(include++): Vesper Noble +5 (should've been Vesper but i messed up Razz will change)
What weapon are you using?(include ++): Vesper Pincer +6 (looking for a higher enchanted one)
Have you readed and understood the hole Clan Rules & Guidelines section?: OF COURSE Smile
Name one rule from the Clan Rules Post, and tell why you think that one is important: always help your clanmates (Sieges, Wars, etc.) this way you can build up trust with your clanmates, having them to help you too if you need it.
Name one Captain that you know, or if you dont, who do you know inside the caln: Ailathor, Striker, HerpDerp (brother), XxXAttackXxX
In What Order would you like to join?:i have full rebirths and noblesse, so if i read the rules right, i can join the main clan
Are you an active player? What days do you ussually play? pretty much every day, unless i have some private event
Are you active forum user? How often would you check and participate on ours?: i would at least browse the forum every day once
How Many languaes do you speak?: Dutch, English, little German
Are you willing to follow your captains when they request you for war?: SPARTANS, WE STAND AS ONE!!
Are you willing to help other members in case they need?: see the above...
Anything else you can tell you about your self?: uhm, i like cookies?
Motto?: FOR THE MOTHERLAND!! also: in sovjet Russia, Cookie eats YOU!!
Back to top Go down

Application StabbymcStab
Page 1 of 1