The Unexpected
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unexpected

Unexpected Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XxYunaxX's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecia A

XxYunaxX's Application Empty
PostSubject: XxYunaxX's Application   XxYunaxX's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:11 am

Character Name: XxYunaxX
Name: Grecia Mila Rose Akane Marzluf
Country/timezone: Argentina/Psm
Class: Ghost Hunter
How Many Rebirths: 2
Nobless: No, but ill work hard to be one
What set are you wearing?(include++): +5 Icarus Set
What weapon are you using?(include ++): +7 Icarus Dagger
Have you readed and understood the hole Clan Rules & Guidelines section?: Yup ^_^ยก
Name one rule from the Clan Rules Post, and tell why you thinck that one is important: NICENESS. Beign nice is important to keep the clan morale and the comunity happiness, so beign nice with clan mates and allies is a good way to start a friendship. (The Most Important to me in a clan)
Name one Captain that you know, or if you dont, who do you know inside the clan: Im in clan right now so i know ome ppl. like gingerpower its a good friend so im making this topic to stay in clan Smile
In What Order would you like to join?: In Clan Now Very Happy
Are you an active player? What days do you ussually play? Very Active on free days like 4 hours in the night ;D
Are you active forum user? How often would you check and participate on ours?: Yeah why not n_n
How Many languaes do you speak?: Advanced Spanish, English. Basic: German and Japanisse
Are you willing to follow your captains when they request you for war?: Always count with me Very Happy
Are you willing to help other emmebers in case they need?: Yup
Anything else you can tell you about your self?: I'm a 19 years old girl from japan, now living in Argentina I love to chat in game im a friendly person who always listen and full of happyness Very Happy I love to make new friends.
Motto?: Always wear a smile in ur face ^_^

Thanks for the chance to stay and i hope to be part of the clan a loooooooong time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

XxYunaxX's Application
Page 1 of 1